IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
***NOTE*** PAYMENT DROP BOX is located on the inside corner of our parking lot for your 24-hour convenience in paying your bills.
- About Your Account:
- Your meter is read once each month. You should receive your bill by the 15th of the month for your usage the previous month. To avoid a delinquent charge on your account, payment must be in our office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. PAYMENTS CAN BE PLACED IN OUR DROP BOX UNTIL 8:00 A.M. THE DAY AFTER THE DUE DATE AND STILL BE CONSIDERED TIMELY. If for some reason you do not receive your bill for monthly service, you should contact us to determine the amount owed. Electronic Funds Transfer is available for those that would like the convenience of automatic payments. We also accept MasterCard and Visa. If you pay by check be sure and include the customer number on your check. Online payment information can be found on this page.
- Guaranteed Payment Deposits are refunded to member’s upon termination of service. Deposits on residential accounts will be credited to the member’s account at the end of a calendar year with twenty-four (24) consecutive months of timely payments.
- Water and/or sewer service rates: There is a minimum bill, which is based on your meter size, in addition to your actual usage. Details regarding the water/sewer rates can be found on our fee schedule. If you have questions, please contact our office.
- Accounts that are 60 days delinquent are subject to discontinuance of service without further notice.
- About Your Meter:
- Experience has shown that high usage is generally not the fault of the meter or the reading. If your billing has a higher than normal reading after mostly minimal usage, it is time to start looking for a leak. An easy way to check is to be sure everything in the unit is off, read the meter and write down every digit. Wait for at least two hours without using any water inside the unit, read the meter again and write down every digit. If the digits to the right have moved, even a little, there is a leak.
- If you have checked your system for a leak and believe the meter is not functioning properly, SWUCI will test the meter for accuracy upon written request. The customer will be charged a “Meter Test Fee” in those instances when the meter is found to be functioning properly.
- To SAVE YOU MONEY and help conserve our precious potable water; PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You should periodically inspect all connections for leaks. Areas of potential trouble are commode tank equipment, unauthorized use of your hose, outside showers, plumbing under mobile homes, the washer on the owner’s valve and automatic timing controls for irrigation systems.
- It is recommended that you turn off the owner’s valve (usually in the meter box), if the unit is to be vacant or unattended for any length of time.
Our administrative office is located at 369 Miramar Beach Drive, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550, and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday (except Holidays). Our telephone number is (850) 837-2988.
If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact us.